I’m getting rid of more great stuff! As always, message me for shipping costs, measurements, or any questions about a given piece. The more you buy the more you save. All clothes are appropriate for summer and in great condition!
Note: they are organized in groups of size this time: 8, 10, 12, and 14 to make it easier.
1) SOLD Black and white satin skirt purchased from Modcloth.com, never worn.
Black Mexx dress with sleeves and a split collar, very lightweight cotton with some stretch.
3) Orange stretchy halter from Victoria’s Secret.
Black anthropologie fit and flare shirtdress with embroidery detail, attached tie belt, gathered short sleeves, attached slip. I have seen this dress worn by actresses in a sitcoms; it’s a good one! Never been worn (washed once) and purchased for $110
Navy and white polka dot dress with pockets, v-neck, fit and flare.
Khaki green Groggy jacket with detachable hood, pockets and stretchy waist and wrists.
White stretchy Joe sundress with ruching at the bust
Stretchy Black and grey stripe cowl neck dress from Le Chateau
9) White Lululemon hoodie in great shape.
10) Brown and green Made You look t-shirts. Vintage style, fitted. Green one has a separated collar in front (holes) which I think gives it a more vintage feel, but can be sewn in no time.
$10 for both
11) Anthropologie cropped geometric print jacket. Great quality, 3/4 sleeves, snaps.
H&M grey pinstripe dress shirt, great shape with some stretch.
13) Stretchy Black sheath dress, picture with dress shirt underneath.
14) Green pocket skirt from Old Navy with black button top from Le Chateau.
$15 for both
Floral fit and flare dress with green buttons and tie arms.
Black halter maxi dress from modcloth.com: stretchy, ruched waist, crossed back, bust padding.
striped cowl neck dress, stretchy. Never been worn.
black flutter maxi dress with spaghetti straps: great bohemian vibe with flat sandals and bangles. Purchased in Munich and worn once.
19) Soft pink japanese flower dress with tie belt. Straight style, wide arms. Never worn, tags attached.
20) Geometric floral tie waist maxi dress with cowl neck, fitted by Joe Fresh.
21) Japanese fishing print fit and flare dress from modcloth.com: tie straps, zipper back, molded bodice. Beautiful dress, never worn!
Light frill neck sailor top, navy and white stripes, generous fit.
Grey stretchy sheath dress, military feel, H&M.
Ruched bubbles dress: all stretch, very flattering. Can fit size 8-16 comfortably. Tie back, very swingy!
25) Denim shirt with snaps instead of buttons. Western styling, some stretch, H&M
Sarong purchased in Greece, can be worn many ways.
Hi Brianne – can you email me pls? I have a few items i’m interested in. Thnx
sure! What’s your email address? mine is email@example.com