Here we go with another thrift sale! These shoes are all size 7.5-10, and mostly sizes 8 and 9. To buy, leave a comment with the item number and you can pick them up in Langley or I can ship them to wherever for an extra cost. List any questions below!
1. Strappy Snakeskin sandals, Fioni. size 8.5
2. Black thick strappy Kenneth Cole Reaction Sandals with block heel, very comfy. size 8.5
3. Green Miz Mooz sandals, grass green super soft leather. fits large. size 8.
4. Crocs low heel padded open toe slingback shoes. size 8
5. Navy with pink polka dot heels with frilly toe size 9
6. Abstract blue, white, black and turquoise platform size 8.5, fits like an 8 or 7.5
White Chinese laundry metallic captoe heels, size 10. never been worn. $15
8. Black and white fabric guess heels with black patent heels and toe buckle. size 8.5
9. Nude patent platform heels, MTNY, very good condition. size 8.5
10. Gold Ralph Lauren almond toe slingback heels. size 8.5
11. Black Naturalizer patent leather and suede t-strap. size 9
12. White patent Le Chateau pointy toe heels, great for wider feet. size 9
13. Maroon and white Chelsea Crew Saddle Shoes, never been worn. Fits small. size 40 (9), but fits like 8.5 or 8
14. Green Chelsea Crew lace up shoes, never been worn. Fits small. size 39 (8.5) but fits like a small 8 or 7.5
15. Black Miz Mooz faux lace up tall boots. Professionally extended calf measures 16 inches around. Size 9.
16. Nine West pointy toe oxblood booties. Size 9. Good conditon, a little worn at the bottom part of the leather.
17. Black nine west pointy toe tall boots. Professionally extended calf measures 15 inches around. Size 9.
18. Soft black slouchy doctor bag, vegan leather. Many pockets, looks great. Shoulder strap included.
19. Silver vegan leather handbag, strap included.
20. Lug padded travel purse with small camera case on caribeener.
Do you still have #14? They may be a bit snug (I wear an 8), but they are so cute and totally my colour!!
Hi Tracey, #14 are yours if you want them!
Yay! Thanks! Could you give me your email (or email me) to arrange payment and pick-up (I am in Maple Ridge). Thanks!
P.S. I am new to this and don’t know how you usually do things! 🙂